Travelling as a family is special because of that unique opportunity it provides to make memories that will be remembered for a lifetime.
Any journey is a chance to grow family relationships and embrace learning about faraway places and customs.
Costa Rica has become one of the most sought-after destinations for family holidaymakers, because every day offers a fresh opportunity for surprise and adventure.
The country’s verdant rainforests, paradise-like beaches, its volcanoes and mountains, and its ocean waters full of sea-life, make Costa Rica the ideal place to experience a family adventure.
Another factor that attracts people to Costa Rica – and above all to the area of Manuel Antonio – is its consistent warm weather, with endless days of sun, allowing visitors to travel during school holidays at almost any time of the year.
At Hotel Mariposa we have created a list of reasons why as parents we think you really shouldn’t overlook the chance to travel here as a family when you have little ones:
- A Visit to Manuel Antonio National Park is a wonderful family experience
- Imagine watching the unique wildlife together, such as turtles, sloths, toucans, hummingbirds, and many different species of monkey.
- Enjoy swimming off beaches of the kind of beauty that seems to be straight from a movie paradise.
- Traverse the rainforest canopy through suspended bridges and platforms. See volcanoes, and swim in thermal waters.
- Go whale and dolphin watching.
- Experience the unforgettable sunsets of the Mariposa Hotel together as a family.
- Enjoy the choice and experience of all the family tours that we offer as well.
As you can see, travelling here as a family has so much to offer to enjoy together, especially for the smallest members of the family.
Many travellers’ blogs agree that “travelling with our children is always a positive experience as long as it has been well planned and well-thought through in advance”.
And, for the parents, Manuel Antonio is one of the best places to do so knowing that there are limitless options for family activities.
Travelling with children is always an adventure of wonder.
Remember, “Any journey is a chance to grow family relationships and embrace learning about faraway places and customs.”